Our strong presence in Eastern Canadian Field (i.e. Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario) supports our professional geological services.
We offer wide range of geological services that include:
- GPS, Maping and Positioning services: Service for Garmin systems and Trak/Maps outfitting and installation
- Mining sites remote supervising: Remote video surveillance systems for mining sites and facilities with online accessibility
- Remote control systems in mining facilities: Remote control mining facilities through the Internet (lights, water pumps, air vents, etc…)
- Stone and rock cutting: Services of on-site cutting stone blocks with diamond rope
In addition we also offer:
- North American Geology boxes; comes in 8, 12 and 24 specimen sets with labels and online reference. (PART CODE Gk8,12 or 24)
- Site geo-surveys utilizing GPS locating for mapping and exploration.
- GeoTourism, Guided site tours from Nova Scotia, Labrador to Ontario.
- Specific material source location, Site claiming, Leasing and acquistion.
- Chemical analysis (spectroscopy), assay and refinement methods, LASER Optical, EPS and XPS.
- Optical Characterization, Precision Determination of Index of Refraction (IoR), and other special effects i.e. schiller, double refraction, flouresence, asterism,
- Custom lapidary services, Cabochons, Slicing, thin section preparation.
- Mining, field electronics, custom field power systems, and lapidary equipment specifying and sale.